Are you, or someone you know, in crisis now and need someone to talk to?
Please do not be alone. If you are worried about yourself or someone you know it is important to get help as soon as possible. Everyone needs help from time to time. In fact, asking for help is a sign of personal strength.
- Your first point of contact is your local GP. If it is late in the evening or at the weekend, contact Dub Doc (Dublin South City) 01 454 5607; Luke Doc (Dublin South Central) 01 406 5158; TLC Doc (Tallaght and Clondalkin) 1890 20 22 24
- Go to the Emergency Department in St James Hospital or AMNCH Tallaght Hospital ;
- Contact the Emergency Services on 999 or 112;
- Call the Samaritans 24 hour Freephone listening service on 116 123;
- Visit yourmentalhealth.ie for information on mental health supports and services.